Most people’s concept or perception about the Pure Being Religion (“Khalsa Panth “)is that it is a some form of a religious organization, but that is not the truth. If you dissect this Divine word “Pure Being ‘s Religion” (“Khalsa Panth” “) then you will find the real divine meaning of this divine word.
This very commonly used phrase “Pure Being’s Religion” (“Khalsa Panth” ) has been grossly misunderstood, misinterpreted and misused by various entities around the Globe. This is not an ordinary phrase. It has deep divine meaning concerning eternal and primal truth pertaining to the definition of the heights of purity of human soul and the path, which leads to this complete purification of the soul. Let us look at the deep divine meaning of the phrase “Pure Being Religion” (“Khalsa Panth” )in light of the Divine Wisdom very kindly given to us by Timeless Lord Of All Lords (“Akal Purakh”)through Guru King of Kings (“Guru Sahibans”), Saints (“Sants “)and Selfless devotional worshipers (“Bhagats”).
The word “Religion” (“Panth”) means a passage, a path, the divine way to become something connected with the highest levels of the spirituality and divinity. It is the path to
- (“Sach Khand “) The realm of Truth
- Eternity and the complete realization of Eternity,
- Having a pure spiritual heart (“Sach Khand”).
“Religion” means a passage which when followed under the Eternal Blessings of the Supreme Guru and Guru will make:-
- A heart pure (“khalas”)
- A soul a pure (“Khalas”)
- A soul a Saint (“Sant”) soul.
I dedicate my mind to Him, and renounce my ego.
This is the Path (RELIGION), which I shall take.
(“man aripo haumai tajoh ith panth julaaieeaa”)
The word “Panth” means a path to the discovery of the Eternal Truth. It is the path to become a completely truthful person from inside out, to be able to see the truth, hear the truth, speak the truth, deliver the truth and serve the truth. This passage goes to the Divine court of Timeless Lord of all Lords (“Dargah of Akal Purakh”), it leads us to the Realm of truth (“Sachkhand”), where Timeless Lord Of All Lords (“Akal Purakh”) resides in His Quality less Form (“Nirgun Saroop”) Supreme Divine Pure Light (“Param Jyot Puran Parkash”). Anybody who moves on this path with full commitment, belief and trust will become a Pure Being (“Khalsa”).
The Messenger of Death does not approach those
who have walked on the path (RELIGION)
of following the Guru’s Teachings. (“gur bachan marag jo panth chaalay thihn jam jagathee nehr na aaiaa”)
Says “Kabeer”, those humble people, who become pure become Pure Being,
who know the Lord’s loving devotional worship.
(“kahu kabeer jan bheae khaalasae praem bhagath jih jaanee”) ||4||3||
The second part of this phrase is the word “Pure Being” (“khalsa”). This means
- A pure and completely truthful and completely cleaned soul,
- The soul that has gone beyond the three qualities of Mammon (“Maya”) (“Rajo”, “Tamo” and “Sato”),
- The soul which has completely won over the Mammon (“ Maya”),
- The person who has completely won over his mind,
- Has brought Five Thieves (“Panj Doot”) (Lust Anger Greed Attachment and Pride) under his control,
- The person who has won over all the desires,
- The person who has completely cleaned himself from inside,
- The person who has a Complete Supreme Divine Light (“Puran Jyot Parkash”) inside his Heart (“Hirda”).
- The person who is completely merged and has become one with Almighty,
- The person who enjoys the internal soul bliss (“Atam Rus”) on a continuous basis,
- The person who resides in the Court of Timeless Lord of all Lords (“Dargah of Akal Purakh”),
- The person who has reached the realm of truth (“Sachkhand”),
- A person who has completed his inner spiritual pilgrimage.
That is why Guru’s word (“Gurbani”) says:
The one in whose heart shines for the God’s Light is the Pure Being;
all others are not Pure Being.
(“Puran Jyot Jagey Ghat Meh Tab Khalas, Tahi Nakhalas Jaaney”).
And that is why Guru “Gobind Singh” King of Kings has said:
The one who experiences soul bliss is the Pure Being,
There is no difference between the Pure Being and me and God.
(“Atam Ras Jeh Janye So Hi Khals Dev,
Prabh Meh Moh Meh Taas Meh Ranchak Nahin Bhed”)
Anyone less than this is not a Pure Being (“Khalsa”). Anybody who has not achieved these levels of spirituality and divinity is not a Pure Being (“Khalsa”). That is why Guru “Gobind Singh” has given the status of Truth Guru (“Satguru”) to a Pure Being (“Khalsa”):
The Pure Being is my perfect Truth Guru,(“ Khalsa Mero Satgur Pura”)
The Pure Being is my brave friend,(“ Khalsa Mero Satgur Pura”)
The Pure Being is my knowledge and wisdom,(“ Khalsa Mero Budh Aur Gyan”)
And the Pure Being is whom I meditate upon.(“ Khalse Ka Ho Dharo Dhyan”)
PURE BEING’S RELIGION (“KHALSA PANTH”)
Therefore the divine meaning of the phrase :-Pure Being Religion (““Khalsa Panth” ), in the true sense of divinity and spirituality; in the true sense of Guru’s Divine Word wisdom (“GurBani”); in the true sense of the Guru’s wisdom (“Gurmat”)the divine wisdom of the word Guru and the standards of spirituality and divinity laid out by the Guru King of Kings (“Guru Sahibans”) and the Saints (“Sants”) and Selfless devotional worshipers (“Bhagats”), is
“The path to become pure inside”.