QUESTION PART 1: dearest greatest lovable always love filled eternal blissful slave of slaves (“Dassan Das Ji”), I would like your wisdom on the following excerpt from God-Guru’s word-wisdom (“gurbani”).
“WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THIS WORLD
IS ONLY BY THE ORDER OF OUR LORD AND MASTER. ||2||"
ANSWER : None of the wisdom belongs to this lowly dog (“kookar”) of the Almighty (“Gur”), Guru and Holy congregation of God-Guru (“Gursangat”), all the wisdom belong to almighty Supreme Guru (“ Gur”) and Guru, the divine wisdom is nobody’s property. It is only the property of Utmost Kind,Lovable,Master of all who is beyound universal limits limitless Supreme Lord of all (“Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar”). This deceiving worm of manure (“ loonharami kiram jant”) is just a little insect and is trying to disseminate among the holy congregation of Supreme Guru (“Gur Sangat”) of whatever Almighty is telling us to do, everything that happens is under the will of God, we will try to answer your questions in the following text, please feel free to communicate:
EVERYTHING IS INSIDE CONTEXT OF DIVINE WILL,
NANAK! (MOST LOVABLE ONE) THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THE DIVINE WILL ARE NOT CAUGHT BY EGO.
(“HUKME ANDER SABH KOI BAHAR HUKAM NAA KOYE,
NANAK HUKME JEY BHUJE TAA HAUME KAHE NAA KOYE”)
The Divine wisdom (“Gyan”) hidden in this love full stanza (“shalok”) is to tell us that it is not us that prevail, and by us we mean our body and mind, because mind is also a creation of the Five divine elements (“Panj Tat”), it is a part of the body – THIS MIND HAS TAKEN BIRTH FROM FIVE ELEMENTS OF DIVINE SUPERPOWER (“EH MUN PANJ TAT TE JANMAA”), it is the God that prevails, it is not me, my and mine that prevails, it is the truth that prevails, and the biggest and the most pious and pure truth is Timeless eternal Love utmost lovable undying Lord of all (“Akal Purakh”) and everything else is perishable so He prevails, His Truth Name (“ Naam”) – Truth “Satnaam” prevails.
If we recognize that nothing is under our control, here again our means our mind & body, and everything that happens is under His control, then we will delete the false wisdom which our mind commands (“Munmat”) from our inner self, and that will be the death of our ego (“haume”), and that is what we need to do to achieve salvation. If the birth and death of a person is under His Divine super lovable kindest will (“Hukam”) –
GETTING BIRTH & DEATH IS DIVINE WILL AND HAPPENS ACCORDINGLY,
(“JAMNA MARNA HUKAM HAI BHANE AAWE JAYE”),
That means the air we are breathing in and out of ourselves, or our breathing is under His control, than what else remains. The birth starts with breathing and death comes when the breathing stops. The human life is due to the divine love filled supreme light of God (“ Jyot”) inside us:
YOU HAVE COME TO THIS WORLD DUE TO LIGHT PLACED INSIDE YOU BY GOD.
(“HAR TUDH MEH JYOT RAKHEE TAA TU JUG MEH AAYEAA”),
And the moment this divine light (“Jyot”) is withdrawn by the Almighty (“ Braham”) the death of the body comes, and the divine light (“Jyot”) is transferred to another body and this is how the cycle of life and death continues. The life part of our body is therefore, the divine light (“Jyot”), and it is this divine light (“Jyot”) that keeps our body functioning and as soon as the divine light (“Jyot”) is withdrawn the death disintegrates the body back in to five elements it was built from, and each element goes back to it in the universe.
This love filled stanza (“shalok”) provides us with a very deep divine knowledge –Complete supreme universal wisdom (“ Puran Braham Gyan”), if we recognize this love stanza (“ shlok”) in its completeness, and bring that in to our daily lives, then that itself will give us freedom of life –salvation (“Jivan Mukti”) –
SUPREME LEVEL IS ACHIEVED BY UNDERSTANDING AND FOLLOWING THE DIVINE WILL.
(“HUKAM BHOOJ PARAM PAD PAYEE”).
The other stanza (“shalok”) also means and confirms that everything is in His divine supreme blissful will (“ Hukam”), whatever bad or good we do is under His divine will (“Hukam”), He is present in everyone of us and is causing us to do all kinds of deeds all the times. Keeping silent or speaking is also under His divine will (“Hukam”). All good or bad things we do in our daily lives are under His divine will (“Hukam”) only.
NOR SPEAKING FORCEFULLY NEITHER CAN REMAIN SILENT
(“AKHAN JOR CHUPPAI NAA JORE”)
NOR ASKING FORCEFULLY NEITHER GIVING
(“JORE NAA MANGAN DEN NAA JORE”)
NOR LIVING FORCEFULLY NEITHER DEATH
(“JORE NAA JIVAN MARAN NAA JORE”)
JORE NAA RAAJ MAAL MUN SORE
Whether we speak or remain silent is under His will, giving and receiving is also under His will, life and death is also His will, all material things we get for our living is also under His control. This is to reinforce the basic divine law of blissful divine will (“Hukam”) as described earlier.
We have discussed it earlier in one of our articles and we will repeat the same again for the holy congregation of love filled lover of all Truth (“ Sangat”), to understand these divine laws better to help us kill our ego (“haume”):
1. Our body is operated by five senses, all our actions and reactions take a final shape through our body parts, and these actions and reactions are created as a feed back from five senses –(“ Panj Gyan Indrey”)
2. The Five Senses are directed by our mind, if the mind operates under the control of Five Thieves (“Panj Doots”), which is true for a common person, then the action and reaction that five senses direct to the body and whatever body does as a result of that will result in an untrue deed – (“Asat Karam”), and so whatever you sow you will have to reap – (“JEHA BEEJEY SO LUNEY”)
3. The mind is directed by the wisdom we have, the wisdom tells us what we should do and what not, and mind it, this is our own wisdom, which is a selfish sluggish mind wisdom having ego as center (“ Munmat”) for a common person, because he is operating under the influence of Five thieves (“Panj Doots”). Mostly we will argue within ourselves, based on our own knowledge earned by way of our education by various means. As a result of our own wisdom we are not completely knowledgeable to differentiate in Truthful (“Sat”) and Untruthful deeds (“Asat karams”), this way some of our deeds become True deeds (“Sat Karams”) and yet some other actions (“ Karams”) become untrue deeds (“Asat Karams”) – and we are rewarded for our Truthful deeds (“Sat Karams”) but we have to pay later for our untruthful Deeds (“Asat Karams”) – again As you sow so you reap (“ JEHA BEEJEY SO LUNEY”).
4. There is a divine light (“Jyot”) sitting our inside which is Almighty’s (“Ans”) – portion of divinity – You have come to this world by virtue of Divine light placed inside you By God (“HAR TUDH MEIN JYOT RAKHEE TAAN TU JAG MEIN AYEA”). Due to darkness shield created by Five thieves (“Panj Doots”) between this divine light with in us and our (“Gyan Inderey”) – five senses, the five senses can’t operate under this divine light, so they operate under our own wisdom, resulting again in Truthful (“Sat”) and Untruthful Deeds (“ Asat Karams”). But at the same time if our five senses operate all the time under this divine light then all our deeds will be Truthful Deeds (“ Sat Karams”), and we will not be left to pay for our Untruthful Deeds (“ Asat Karams”) in our remaining or next life. This way we will be able to pay off all our debts of untruthful deeds (“Asat karams”) slowly and slowly and our written record for the deeds to be done (“Karam Kaand Ka Lekha Jokha”) will be completed. And once you reach this stage then that is the end of our life and death cycle.
Now the question remains how does the five senses come under direct control of the divine light. For achieving this the self wisdom and mind will have to be eliminated from the chain of command we just discussed –
KNOWER OF UNIVERSAL WISDOM LEAVES BEHIND EGO CENTRIC WISDOM
(“BRAHAM GYANI AHAM BUDH TYAGAT”0.
Again everything is under divine will (“ Hukam”) and that is why it is a God-Guru’s eternal gifted priceless (“Gurparsadi”) Game – without the infinite kindness and grace of only infinity Tiumeless eternal lord of all (“Kirpa of Akal Purakh”) it can’t be achieved, but if we keep on trying to do Truthful deeds (“Sat Karams”) then one day He will definitely bless us with His Grace of love (“ Kirpa”) and get us involved in the God-Guru’s eternal gifted (“Gurparsadi”) Game by some means. God-Guru’s eternal gifted priceless love filled will (“Gurparsadi Hukam”) is the Highest Level of Divine truth Court’s willful command of love (“Dargahi Hukam”) and THIS IS Command of Ambrosial nectar divine name (“NAAM HUKAM”) and is received by and blessed upon a very few people, and it is a result of all our Truthful deeds (“Sat Karams”) or deeds of kindness (“Punn Karams”), and remember here the biggest and highest level of a Truthful deed (“ Sat Karam”) and extreme deed of kindness (“Punn Karam”) is –
LOVING REMEMBRANCE OF LOVE FILLED LORD OF ALL IS HIGHEST IN ALL.
(“PRABH KA SIMRAN SABH TE UNCHA”).
Only God-Guru’s graceful gifted Ambrosial nectar God’s Love Name (“Gurparsadi Naam”)
And our complete and full honoring of this Divinely lovingly ordered command (“Dargahi Hukam”) will get us out of this mess we are in – cycle of life and death. If we follow this Love filled God’s True Command of Love (“Dargahi Hukam”) with complete and full commitment and belief then we can be successful in eliminating our mind and own wisdom and become slave of slaves under the direct control of Supreme enlightened light of all ( “Param Jyot”), and become free from life cycle/have salvation (“Jivan Mukt”). Such people become a Saint (“Sant”), a complete knower of all universal wisdom (“Braham Gyani”), a Pure love being (“Khalsa”) and all their deeds are true, they always serve the truth, and that is the highest service of Love-filled eternal Timeless lord of all (“Akal Purakh”). Let us make a sincere effort to move on this Path that leads to the Truth and become a completely truthful person – a (“Khalsa”).
QUESTION PART 2: Please explain the following excerpt from Almighty-Guru’s word wisdom (“gurbani”).
“HE THINKS THAT GOOD AND BAD DEEDS COME FROM HIMSELF;
THIS IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL.||3||”
ANSWER: This part of your question has also been addressed in the above text in fair detail, but we will add a few more words to be more explicit.
All our actions, reactions, thoughts, deeds that we conduct on a daily basis, that we conduct on every moment of our life are executed under the influence of the three qualities of Maya:
· “Tamo” – Sexual Lust (“Kaam”), Anger (“Krodh”), Greed (“ Lobh”), Selfish attachment (“ Moh”), Ego (“ Ahankaar”), Slander (“ Nindya”) , Gossiping (“ Chugli”), Bakhili , power (“Raj”) ,youth (“Joban”) , monetary wealth (“Dhan”), Goods for comfort (“ Maal”) beauty (“ roop”) pleasure (“ Rus”) smell (“Gandh”) feel (“Sparash”);
· “Rajo”: all desires – expectations, desires, deeper desires (“ Asa Trishna Mansha”);
· “Sato”: Religion/righteous conduct (“Dharam”), Kindness (“Daya”), Contentment (“Santokh”),Patience (“ Sanjam”) Philanthropy (“Daan”);
The deeds conducted under the influence of “Rajo” and “Tamo” qualities of Maya will to a large extent, you can say for all practical purposes can be defined as “Asat Karams” – the untrue deeds. These untrue deeds will determine what you are sowing at the present time. And whatever you sow at the present time you will have to reap in the future. This future can be this life’s future or in the coming lives future as well. Meaning that whatever you have sowed in the previous lives you are reaping now, the deeds accumulated under the third quality of Maya – “Sato”, means are the true deeds, but if done without the selfish ego (“haumai”), if the ego (“haumai”) comes in if the ego takes over the deed becomes untrue, so when we accumulate such true deeds under the “Sato” quality of Maya we are sowing good and so we will reap good in the future, and once we continue sowing more good deeds than bad deeds, we continue to accumulate good deeds and then a time comes when we get Eternal Blessings due to our good deeds and at that level we get picked up by the Almighty to do only good deeds, this is called God-Guru supremely graceful blessed blessed priceless gift of love (“Gur Parsaad”), and then our efforts are directed towards more and more concentration on doing loving selfless devotion towards Almighty “Satnaam” (“Bandgi”), we get blessed with God-Guru’s Love filled gift of eternal fragrance love Name of Almighty “Satnaam” (“Gur Parsaadi Naam”) and that is when our real devotion for love filled God (“Bandgi”) starts, when our soul is instituted in Realm of Grace (“Karam Khand”).
Please take some time to read this stuff, you may not understand it in one reading but repeated readings will make this divine wisdom go inside you.
Thanks to the Supreme Guru God (“ Gur”) and Guru for your kind message, for providing us an opportunity to be of some help to the Almighty-Guru’s Holy Congregation of love filled souls (“Gur Sangat”) like you.
Slave Of slaves