Until the time we receive the GurParsaad, we should:
· keep on accumulating the Sato Karams,
· keep on praying for the GurParsaad,
· focus on performing our daily activities as truthfully as we can,
· watch all of our actions and deeds and make sure that they are not prompted by any of the Rajo and Tamo aspects of Maya,
· engage ourselves in continuous repeated prayers during the day and night asking for forgiveness of the untrue deeds performed under the Rajo and Tamo qualities of Maya during our day.
In this way, slowly, but surely our behavior begins to improve. Our actions and deeds become more and more truthful. God looks kindly upon us and says it is time to bless us with GurParsaad so that eventually we too may become completely truthful.