The divine meaning of the word Gyan is
· the Divine Wisdom,
· the knowledge about the existence and realizing the Almighty,
· the complete divine knowledge about the Akal Purakh,
· the entire Shree Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the Divine Wisdom.
Shree Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the Divine Knowledge about
· the Paar Braham Parmesar,
· His Naam,
· the Sants, Bhagats, Satguru, Braham Gyani, Gurmukh, Gursikh, Sikh, Jan and so on.
It is an unlimited sea of divine wisdom with all the priceless diamonds and jewels of the divine qualities of the God and
· how we can adopt them,
· how we can bring them inside us,
· how we can put them in to our daily life and realize the Ultimate – Akal Purakh,
· how we can clean our inside and replace all our bad qualities and deeds with the Amrit,
· how we can activate all the seven divine centers of spirituality with in us,
· how we can win over the three qualities of Maya,
· how we can win over our mind and reach Sach Khand,
· how we can become one with Braham.
The key is to practice whatever this divine wisdom tells us in our daily life, all this knowledge has been very kindly presented in the Shabad Guru Shri Guru Granth Sahib by Guru Sahibans.
Dassan Dass (Slave Of God’s Slaves)