We are just a Dassan Das (Servant of God’s Servant) and not a Sant by any means; we are just a humble servant of you all and would like to remain like that; we are just the dust of the Charans of the entire creation and will be very happy to remain like that forever; but with the Gur Kirpa we are doing great as ever.
The ones who give their everything to the Gur (God the Highest Guru, the Supreme Light) and Guru (Gur – the Supreme Light – manifested in a human body) become free of desires and reach the heights of spiritual words, such souls always live in the Dargah who follow these mandatory divine laws of the Dargah.
Give Body (Tann), Mind (Munn) and Wealth (Dhan) :
- by dedicating to the Seva of Gur and Guru,
- the Seva of the Satnaam,
- the Seva of the Truth by serving and delivering the Truth,
- by seeing and speaking the truth,
- by writing and communicating truth to the masses,
- by giving truth “ Satnaam” Gur Parsaad to the Sangat;
- by listening and accepting the words of the Gur and Guru,
- by listening and doing Gurbani,
- by becoming Gurbani,
- by leaving their own wisdom and taking divine wisdom of the Gur and Guru
- and earning this divine wisdom by bringing it into the daily actions and
- by giving Dasvandh of the earnings to the Seva of Gur and Guru become
- nirlep (unattached) from Maya,
- become free from the Haumai (ego) and Panj Doots (pride, attachement,
- greed, lust, anger).