Let us pray to Agam Agochar Anant Beyant Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar and Dhan Dhan Guru Ji, with folded hands and with Kottan Kot Dandaut Bandna at their Shree Charans, with a Garibi Ves Hirda, with utmost faith and trust, commitment and belief, devotion and love to help us understand in the eternally true sense the divine meaning of the Shabad “SACH KHAND”.
Shabad “SACH KHAND” comprises of two Shabads – “SACH” and Shabad “KHAND”.
Shabad “SACH” means the eternal truth – Nirgun Saroop Param Jyot Puran Parkash Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar Himself and Shabad “KHAND” means the place where this Nirgun Saroop Param Jyot Puran Parkash Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar appears in the physical spiritual sense.
SACH KHAND IS THE Hirda (spiritual heart) of a Puran Braham Gyani – a Puran Sant Satguru.
A Puran Sant Sarguru a Puran Sachyara Hirda (a purely truthful heart). He has earned :-
- Puran Sachyari Rehit – internal compliance,
- compliance of winning over the mind,
- compliance of winning over the Panj Doots,
- compliance of no desires,
- compliance of Puran Hukam – all His actions are under Puran Hukam,
- compliance of being Ek Drisht – Single Vision,
- compliance of becoming Nirbhao and Nirvair – fearless and without any animosity,
- loves every creation equally by seeing God in every creation,
- compliance of enjoying Atam Rus on a continuous basis,
- compliance of Rom Rom Naam Simran,
- compliance of listening to the Akhand Kirtan of Anhad Shabad in the Dassam Duaar on a continuous basis
A Puran Sant Sarguru is a Sada Suhagan with all the divine qualities carved in His Hirda.
Such a Hirda is the Sach Khand where God lives and operates through such a hirda in this world. Such a person sees, speaks, hears, delivers and serves only eternal truth – Ik Oankaar Satnaam. So a place where the eternal truth resides, where SAT resides, where eternity resides, where Nirgun Sarop Param Jyot Puran Parkash Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar resides is “SACH KHAND”. Such a Hirda is a Puran Khalsa Hirda and is blessed with all the eternal treasures.