Meeting Sat Paarbraham Baba ji, Sat Paarbraham Dassan Dass ji and SatNaam Parivaar in Canada for first time in physical.
Ek Oan kaar SatNaam Satgur Parsaad,
Mere rabba mere satguru jeo,
Kottan kot dandaut at your pawan charans. May by your grace we always live under them as the dust of your feet ji.
The 5 days of Canada trip to Babaji’s place was the best part of our life. We thank to paar-braham ji with our every breath for giving us this opportunity to meet you, Baba Ji and the most beloved SatNaam satgat ji.
With gurparsaad and your’s and Babaji’s grace lot of things happened to us in these 5 days. With your blessings we will try to summarize them below.
1. The day you left for US after the sangat in G Aunty ji’s house we in the Amrit vella simran had your visions. You were drinking amrit with both the hands on your mouth and some amrit was trickling down from your elbows and we were drinking amrit from there.
2. The next day the sangat was in T Aunty ji’s house where we also had a talk with you over the phone. There in the sangat in presence of Baba Ji we had vision that a pure child is entering in to pure light. We also had visons that you were all the time with the sangat there in the house.
3. The same day the evening sangat was in the R Singh ji’s house. Here with SatNaam Babaji and your’s apaar kirpa we had incredible experience. When the sangat was doing the satnaam jaap we were blessed with your vision but this time it was different. You came with your suitcases and told us that from now on you will forever live in our heart. When we saw this we went in to deep vairaag and were silently shedding tears along with sat naam simran. Then all of a sudden dhan dhan Preetam anand jee put his hand on our head and then all of a sudden boom. We felt like SATNAAM himself entered in to our body and we started doing assans like both the hands making the heart in front of our heart and then the hands rising up. The hands pointing up vertically with index finger pointing up, the hands tearing the chest as if saying the SATNAAM is inside our heart, hands with index finger pointing to heart and then to forehead and then top of head and many more assans. We were also screaming in love like SAT SAT SAT, only SAT. Tu he Tu, Tu he Tu. Thank you, Thank you and so on. We were also crying and also sometimes laughing like a baby. After all this we jumped in to Babaji’s feet as if now that’s our abode and everything. We kissed and licked his feet repeatedly in love. Very hard to explain but that was all paar-praham doing it and we were just a puppet enjoying it.
4. That evening after the sangat in R Singh ji’s house we left with A Singh ji’s family to one of the A Singh ji’s relatives. Our plan was to see the African Lion safari and leave for Niagara falls the other day. But in the morning Satnaam in the form of our son A started saying that he is not interested to see the safari anymore and would instead like to go to Babaji. We were every happy and thankful to Satnaam because that’s what we also prayed for. We called Baba Ji that we were coming back to him to attend the sangat in the N paji’s house. Here we were blessed with darshan of paar-braham’s feet which had the face of Baba Ji in its sole.
5. That day the evening sangat was in G Singh ji’s house. Here again when the sangat was doing the SatNaam kirtan we went in to samadhi and all the same assans we described above started happening. It was like Satnaam has completely taken over us. Baba ji was asking questions and Satnaam in us was giving answers. All this was incredible experience and Baba Ji said now he and us were one.
After the sangat kirtan all the sangat went outside in the yard for getting fresh air. We were blessed with opportunity to talk with Naamjeevan ji. She was telling us that you have asked her to take Taranjeet ji and us to Dargeh from now on. She asked whether we were given any sort of weapons or horses in the visions and we said no. But then she told us that you should be getting them soon.
After our talk with Naamjeevan ji we joined simran ji who were giving some karate sessions to some of the sangat members. Babaji also joined us after some time. He asked all of us to hold each others hands in a circle and recite satnaam. Our eyes were closed and we were doing satnaam simran and then all of a sudden we were presented with a white horse with a chattar on it. The horse was standing in front of us as if it is waiting for us to ride on. We then saw Guru Gobind singh ji coming towards us in his horse. He came and gave us his sword. His eagle flew from his shoulder and came and sat on our shoulder. He then gave us his dhaal and some thing else may be armour. We then bowed down and kissed his feet while he was still sitting on the horse. We immediately told about this experience to Baba Ji.
6. Next day was the last day for us there and it was like a rest day in Babaji’s house. We were all sitting in the backyard with Baba ji. Baba ji was in full love and vairaag mood that day. Its not like he is not loving other times but on this day we was pure paar-braham of love and vairaag.
He was talking, loving and blessing individual sangat members one by one. Babaji told us that he will make 2 rooms for us in the Sunder Nagari (Beautiful Town – Baba ji’s place in Sach Khand) and will decorate it with his own hands. He asked us whether we wanted Dassan Dass ji as our bed or our horse. To which we answered “jo tere raja – whatever pleases you!”.
We also got chance to speak more to Naamjeevan ji and Jas ji. They are incredible souls they are dhan dhan. Naam jeevan ji asked whether we have ever seen her in samadhi and we said no. She said she looks quire differnt in suksham dehi then her physical appearance and would be hard to recognize her in the dargeh.
7. The next day while going back to USA in the amritvela simran we had darshan of a young beautiful woman dressed like a princesses. We thought it was some thing to do with maya and ignored it. Later in that day we got a spontaneous gyan that the young beautiful woman was no other than Naamjeevan ji. We also wrote separately to her and asked for her forgiveness because we did not even do dandaut to her when she gave darshan in the samadhi.
Overall it was a blessed blessed blessed 5 days for us. We wanted to capture all this in writing before we started forgetting all these experiences.
We thank a billion times to paar braham ji, dhan dhan Baba Ji, you, Naamjeevan ji, Preetam Anand ji, Harjit jee and all the other dhan dhan members of the Satnaam family.
Even if we sacrifice ourself to you and Baba Ji by cutting our body in to billion parts even then it would be less to what you have given this kookar of yours.
Please always keep this kookar of yours under your lotus feet. Make this kookar die and you completely take over this kookar and do as per your hukam.
Only and only SatNaam’s dog.
Dassan Dass ji’s reply:
IK OANKAAR SATNAAM SATGUR PARSAAD
DHAN DHAN PAAR BRAHAM PARMESAR JEE
DHAN DHAN GUR GURU SATGUR GURBANI SATSANGAT SATNAAM
DHAN DHAN SATNAAM PARIVAAR JEE:
WE ARE DRENCHED IN THE INFINITE DIVINE LOVE THAT YOU ALL BROUGHT TO THE SANGAT, WE ARE INDEBTED TO YOU ALL FOR THIS KINDNESS OF THE INFINITE PROPORTIONS, WE HAVE BEEN DANCING WITH JOY ALL ALONG DURING AND AFTER THE SANGAT, THE SAT CHIT ANAND HAVE TAKEN NEW HEIGHTS – THE AMRIT HAS GONE TO INFINITE PROPORTIONS, IT IS TRUELY BLESSED BLESSED BLESSED INFINITE GURKIRPA AND GURPARSAAD, SOME OF THE WRITINGS BY S BETI , OM JEE AND RAJVANSH BETI HAVE BROUGHT TEARS IN TO OUR EYES, PLEASE ENJOY THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE FROM DHAN DHAN OM JEE AND STAY BLESSED ALWAYS AND FOREVER WITH THIS ETERNAL JOY.