Guru Sahib Ji is a sacrifice to those who are blessed with the GurParsaad and complete their Bandgi process, win over Maya and become one with Akal Purakh Ji. By becoming a person like that we earn a permanent place in the Dargah of Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Pita Parmeshwar Ji and that is what our GurBani Guru wants us to do. Please always and forever keep in mind there are tens of millions of people who get side tracked into the religious illusions and delusions – Dharam Key Bharam, which are nothing but believing in the Sansarik Mat – worldly wisdom and self wisdom. Some of the most important ones have been described in the GurParsaadi writing – “10 Religious Illusions” . That is why they don’t make any spiritual progress despite being religious according to the prevailing practices in the current society. A quick outline of these top ten religious illusions that the masses incorrectly believe in is given here:-
1. A living SatGuru is against Sikhism because Shri Guru Granth Sahib is the only Guru,
2. Giving Dasvandh is not necessary because we already pay income tax,
3. External compliance (Rehat) is essential because God cares about us having long hair and 5Ks,
4. Just reading and listening to GurBani is enough, so paying for Akhand Paats (ritual reading of whole of Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) and doing Nitnem (daily ritual readings) means we do not have to bother putting into practice GurBani,
5. Old age is for Bhagti (devotion) because we need to accumulate wealth and bring up a family in our younger age,
6. Only money is Maya, so beating the Panj Doots and desires is not required,
7. Sikh initiation makes a person a Khalsa so we can call each other Khalsa without having become a pure soul within,
8. Sikh initiation makes a person an Amrit Dhari, because drinking the holy water which is wrongly called Amrit makes us so,
9. Khalsa Panth is an organisation, when actually Khalsa Panth is the path to become a pure soul regardless of religious groupings,
10. Vahiguru is the Naam, when it is actually Sat Naam – Truth.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
There is only one in tens of millions who is blessed with this GurParsaad of divine wisdom from a Puran Sant Puran Braham Gyani and works on it to make himself merge with Akal Purakh Ji by being blessed under the Chattar of such a Puran Braham Gyani.