We are just a “Dassan Dass” – servant of God’s servant and not a Saint by any means. We are just a humble servant of you all and would like to remain like that. We are just the dust of the feet (“Charans”) of the entire creation and will be very happy to remain like that forever. With the Eternal Grace of Almighty-God-Guru (“Gur Kirpa”) we are doing great as ever.
The ones who give their everything to the Gur – God the Highest Guru – the Supreme Light, and Guru – the one within whom the Gur is manifested, become free of desires and reach the heights of spiritual words. Such souls always live in the Court of Lover God (“Dargah”). They adhere to the following mandatory divine law of the Divine Supreme Court of Compassionate God (“ Dargah”):
Give Body (“Tann”), Mind (“Munn”) and Wealth (“Dhann”) to the Gur-Guru.
Body (“Tann”) :
- by dedicating to the Selfless service (“Seva”) of Supreme Guru-God (“Gur”) and Guru,
- the Selfless service of Name of unlimited Lord of Love TRUTH (“Seva of the Satnaam”),
- the selfless service (“Seva”) of the Truth by serving and delivering the Truth,
- by seeing and speaking the truth,
- by writing and communicating truth to the masses,
- by giving/delivering TRUTH “Satnaam” and Supreme God-Guru’s eternal love and gift of grace (“Gur Parsaad”) to the Sangat – congregation.
Mind (“Munn”) :-
- by listening and accepting the words of the Supreme God (“Gur”) and Guru,
- by listening and doing God-Guru’s eternal blessed blessed word-wisdom of Truth & Love (“Gurbani”),
- by becoming the word-wisdom of God-Guru (“Gurbani”),
- by leaving their own wisdom and taking divine wisdom of the Supreme Guru-God (“Gur”) and Guru
- and earning this divine wisdom by bringing it into the daily actions and deeds.
Wealth (“Dhann”) :
- by giving Tenth (“Dasvandh”) of the earnings to the selfless service (“Seva”) of Supreme Guru-God (“Gur”) and Guru become
- (“nirlep”) unattached from Maya,
- become free from the (“Haumai”) ego and (“Panj Doots”) Five thieves: pride, attachment, greed, lust, anger).